Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving....

A time to eat - indeed. But more than that, I time to be home....for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!! With free laundry!!! Good food!!!! And my cat!!!!!!!!! I'm really excited!!! But I don't have the energy to be all philosophical at the moment - my allergies act up down here, another 'joy' of being at home.
Other than that, not much is going on: Turkey Day tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa leave on Friday. Monday school starts again.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, and remember that it's about more than just food!

Love all,

Natasha

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hey!
i love thanksgiving! so much fun! glad to hear from u after 7 days! :)

Nicole said...

hey 1 other thing i'm totally feelin' u on the allergy thing. i have um sooooooo bad this time of year! they seriously suck! have fun at home!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!