Monday, November 28, 2005

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need I say more?

Yep, that's right. November 28, 2005 in snowed in Redding, and this crazy girl got REALLY excited about it because she had never been ANYWHERE when it was snowing (that she can remember) and has only played in the snow like twice.

So here are some pictures!!!!
This is me and my roomies in the SNOW:



On the right is my building, Irwin, and on the left is the boys, Thompson.


Isn't it pretty!?!?!?!?!?

So that's the tale I have to tell you - all about a girl who grew up surrounded by the rice fields where it didn't snow!!!!

I hope you all have a very good week and that you are all safe and warm!!!!

Love to all,

Natasha

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hey let me point out to u that i grew up where it didn't snow also. do u see me flipping out over snow?
no. i didn;t think so. :)
luv ya!
Nicole