Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hey ya'll. Sorry its been so long - its just the samo-samo, life is CRAZY. I home right now (again) but I'll be back at school tomorrow. This is the last week of classes for the semester - next week is FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH and NOOO at the same time. Its a mixed feeling.

Home - still up in the air. I know that I said I would explain all this weekend, well, it got shoved to next weekend.

In new News: Andrea, my dear sweet Andrea - you know me well!!!!! But unfortunately, the greatest food on earth does not have a place in either of those acronyms. MPM is Mission Possible Ministries, that's my mission group that you hear me talk so much about. MPBC is Magalia Pines Baptist Church - the church were I spent my summer working. AND, I don't think you get to ask trivia questions, that's my job!!!!

How lets see, what was the last trivia question? Right! The seven partners that just joined together to build a fusion plant in France are China, Japan, India, Russia, South Korea, the European Union and the United States.

Okay - new question: What is the name of the French president?

Love to all -
Skippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey wonderful suitemate!
I've never done this before and I'm hoping it will work out. I just want you to know that I think you're amazing an I love you quite a lot. I hope you have a beautiful day!
N :)