Friday, December 22, 2006

So it's been three weeks, whatever.

Postings, of a general nature.

So, I survived finals. I had five of them: turned my Math paper in on Friday (before finals week) and then came home for the weekend. Got back on Monday and studied like crazy for my Geography final, which I took on Tuesday morning. Wednesday was my hard day: I had OT review at 8:30, Hermeneutics final at 10:30, and Oral Comm. final at 1. Made it through all of those and then went back and spent the next two and a half hours packing and cleaning and cleaning and packing. Mom came and got me and we headed home (by way of Red Bluff of course).

Since then I have enjoyed vacation. I’ve gotten some much needed sleep and managed to watch movies for the first time in forever!!!! Mom had to work this past week, which was handy because it allowed me time to myself to recoup from the absolute insanity that was this past semester.

She got done with work yesterday, and we went up to Magalia to hear my LOVELY MPBC’s Christmas program. We stayed up way too late and had trouble getting up this morning.

It other news, I’m looking forward to getting some NON-school reading done this week, and of course Christmas on Monday. Oddly enough, I don’t feel like its Christmas, I keep thinking that I should be headed back to school because I’ve definitely been here longer than a weekend.

Yes Andrea!!! Jacques Chirac is the French President. Now comes the hard question (and I’m not sure it counts as trivia, but I make the rules for this game and I say its in, so there) – what is my BIGGEST Christmas pet peeve? Even if you don’t think you know, it be interesting to hear what you have to say, so respond – it’ll be fun!!!

As to the house, well……I promise that I’ll explain in full, by the time the semester starts.

Lots of love and joy to all in this happy season – remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!!!!

Major Skippy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

biggest christmas pet peeve?

hmm, now this is a good one. There are several possibilities.

1) That fateful moment when you reach into the cupboard for a midnight snack just to find out that your company has eaten the last of the peanut butter.

2) There is a santa clause in every store, being paid to be fat, and do nothing but laugh and play with kids all day. (why didnt I think of that first?)

3) the fact that "I'm dreaming of a rainy christmas" just doesnt sound right.

4) Almost everything contains sugar, which you arent suposed to eat, so now are left with a problem....without your lovely dorm mates....what are you gonna do with it all?

well....thats all I've got for now. I hope you are having a lovely vacation!

Nicole said...

Well nice to have an update...:) j/k So did u enjy ure visit 2day? I kno I didn't...make sure not 2 make a habit of it...luv u...