Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without posting . . . its kind of odd. I keep forgetting that I need to post, sorry!!!

Anyway. Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!!!! (I don't know why I'm excited, all I should eat is turkey.) But my grandparents are here, that's always entertaining. And I'm home until Sunday - which is definitely happy news!!!! AND I not only got to have my best friend come home with me for a while yesterday, but the two of us got to go get my other best friend from the airport!!!! Good times!!!!!

As far as the past month . . . I've been home every weekend, which makes it kind of difficult to study a lot. Last weekend was our annual MPM Retreat, and that was fun. We heard happy news (YAY for Rufus Kumquat the 3rd!!!!) and went door to door on Saturday morning; the rally went really well and it was REALLY great to be at MPBC once again - I missed it!!! Sunday night was fun (singing with Doug and Corinne) and the food was pretty good (Baptists sure do know how to do Thanksgiving!) This week was short (we only had two days of classes) and that was DEFINITELY a happy thing!!!!

In other news - still looking for guidance and direction. Praying for those who ask for it, still willing to know more.

Trivia - YES Lesa!!!!!!! And yay Google!!!!!

New question - what 7 partners just joined together to build a fusion testing plant in France?

Love to all!!!!!
Skippy

No comments: