Monday, June 12, 2006

Daddy

In Loving Memory of Garry F. Rothchild

Born: September 19, 1939 Mankato, Kansas

Entered to rest: June 10, 2006 Biggs, California

He is survived by his wife and his five daughters and numerous friends as well as 6 siblings and countless nieces and nephews.


"It well may be, that we will never meet again, in this lifetime
So let me say before we part
So much of me, is made of what I learned from you,
You’ll be with me, like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine, by being my friend…
Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

2 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry. We will be at UCDavis with tirzah on thursday. but you have my prayers and thoughts.

Julie Alexander said...

I'm sorry, too. I am from Mankato, Kansas. I now live in Columbus, GA. Just searching blogspot and came across your site. I, too, am a Christian. Nice to meet you via your blog...and I love peanut butter, too (just not lots and lots).