Monday, May 29, 2006

So, then....

Sorry!!!! It's been a crazy couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been working on cleaning out the back room of my house so that my sister Jocelyn and I can have a room, and I've been home with Dad. And, that's about it.

Dad update: If you asked me three or four days ago, I would have said great! Only not really, better than 'the norm' but no where's near where he used to be. However, the past couple of days have been really difficult. I appreciate all the prayers and the support, really. You guys (you know who you are) have come out and helped in ways you can never imagine.

Other than staying home with Dad, not much is going on. The girls are out of school in a couple weeks, which means that they will be home, ALL day long. Well, yeah but it doesn't really matter because I only have to deal with it for a week and then I'm going to CAMP and then to Magalia!!!! Neika is graduating from 8th grade, Nicole is graduating from the 8th grade at a different school, and Bethany is graduating High School!!!!!! Mom of course is going through the freakout of school closing, not to mention everything else that's going on around here and at work.

I was going to ask why I haven't gotten comments lately, but then it suddenly dawned on me - I haven't posted lately!!!! Go figure.

Trivia: Four years to be a chiropractor??? Works for me I'll take it!!!!

New trivia: No suggestions??? Okay then......let me think..........................Got it!!!!!! What is the second line to the VBS theme song this year?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'll bet no one gets this one!!!!!

Anywho, leaving now!!! I'd love comments or emails or whatever; and you don't have to write and say you're praying (although I do appreciate those), you could just write and tell me what's going on in your lives!!!!

Love from: Skippy

1 comment:

Nicole said...

no, u haven't posted 4 awhile and u didn't even tell me happy birthday! jeez! but u could call me on my new cell and wish me a late happy birthday! i'll send u the number...r u cingular? i like ure new background and the pic is cute...:) ummmm...i'll email u l8er...we just got home and i need to get ready to go to a bbq at the bohrer's...ttyl! srry 2 make it so long! luvz ya! luv in Christ, nicole