Monday, May 15, 2006

Still lacking a cool title....

I officially passed all my finals. I've been home for a while now.

I sent out an email on Dad, and I really don't want to repeat it all again.

However, since that email: he seems to be doing really good. Last week was good, the weekend was really good (my oldest sister and brother-in-law and their girls came up to see Dad) but TOTALLY exhausting.

This week I'm going to finish cleaning out the back room and hopefully make my back stop hurting (I think those two things are oxymorons, but whatever) and just hang out.

I'm thinking it may be time for a template change, what do you people think?????

Trivia: I have no idea if Duane was right or not, but it was a pretty cool answer and it makes sense - oh, and he was the only one who replied - so I'll take it!!!!

New Trivia: How long do you have to go to school to get a license to be a chiropractor???

Up coming trivia: I'm opening this one up for grabs; whoever can leave a comment with a question (a good question) first will get their question posted.

I hope you all have a great week!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Excuse me but I also replied...I hate it when people forget me! :( lol! :) ok so ure dad's doing better...how r u doing? I ampraying, the rest of the fam is praying, and the church is praying...:)

Anonymous said...

ummm, four years...and if I'm wrong, it was totally Duane who told me. For a basic lisence. If you want to be a 'quack' you can go and get more education so you can do X-rays and things more doctor-ish. But if all you want to do is pop people's backs to make them feel better, then four years. (I wanted to be one at one point, very neat thing to know. Duane would've loved me forever!)