Monday, October 03, 2005

Well......

So I was going to title this post 'Updates'..... but I seem to do that a lot. But I couldn't come up with a better title. (So if you have some ideas on titles, leave a comment!! WITH your name!!!)

So, to the updates. Classes are going well, really well actually. I did well on my first World Civ test; midterms are approaching and I think I might make it through. My roommates rock, my floor is pretty cool. We had our first Freshmen Class Meeting tonight, that was REALLY crazy!!!!! Volleyball is going well, we got quite a workout today, let me tell you. All my laundry is clean, I'm down two and half bucks, but I have clean clothes!!!

The best part is that I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday classes to get through....and then I'm OFF TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For three days with my sister!!!! To have an absolutely WONDERFUL time in celebration of her birthday and cuz I wanna!!! (Evil laugh....) I'm really excited, but kinda nervous, Thursday and Friday are going to be crazy, and then I come back on Monday and jump head first into it again!!! But who cares!?!?!??! It's DISNEYLAND!!!!

I think that pretty much covers it.....my great niece is one month old as of yesterday. And I know two very special people who will be celebrating a birthday this weekend. Ah hm, cough cough Rachel Cox and Rebecca Milco. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Oh! I almost forgot. So I had a computer scare tonight, I couldn't see my screen, it was totally black, and I was freaking out. But God was teaching me patience and faith in both Him and the HP support system, which amaze me. So the problem is solved, and I am extremely happy about that, let me tell you!!!! YEAH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! He's one pretty cool cat!!!

Love to all, and I'd love to hear from you!!! Lemme know how God is working in your life and how I can pray for you!!!

Natasha

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe your going to Disneyland without me! :)
Hope to see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

How about Happenings