Wednesday, October 26, 2005

God is working......and I can prove it.

Hey hey ya'll!!!!! I can not share with you how wonderful I feel!!!! And it's all because God has blessed me this week!!!

First: He got me through midterms - not only did He get me through, He pulled me up!!! I have gotten four of the six back and gotten A's on all of them!!! And let me tell you, that is TOTALLY God!!!!

Second: Nothing has changed in the schedule, but I feel like I have SO much more time than I used to! That might just be today, but I hope that feeling lasts!!!

Third: Everywhere I turn God has shown himself to me this week. Literally, everywhere. I think mostly in the world I see around me - green grass, blue (or even better - pink, orange or purple) skies, snow capped mountains in the distance, beautiful buildings, and beautiful people. Someone will smile at me, and my day will just get better!!! I got a letter the other day, and I haven't been so happy in a long time!!!

It just amazes me how blessed I am right now!!!!! And I just wanted to share that with you guys - to let you know that God is awesome, and sometimes, you just have to be patient. God has been teaching me patience lately, and dependency, and I thank Him for it!!

HE'S JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MAKES ME SMILE AND I CAN'T STOP!!!!!!!


He's awesome, and I hope that you find time, or make time, to look around you and count your blessings - because I guarantee they're there. You have access to the internet or you wouldn't be reading this; do you eat? Sleep? Go 'home'? Do you have clothes on your back and yes, this is a blessing, homework to do? Do you hear? Smell? Taste? Do you feel the rain? You are blessed!!

I love you all and I hope you have a GREAT and BLESSED week!!!!

Natasha

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I really wish I could have a good week for once but it's never gonna happen.