Sunday, October 16, 2005

God.

One thing I totally forgot to say in my Disneyland post (the longest post in the history of forever) was how blessed Jocelyn and I were over that weekend. Not only did we get to go to Disneyland and California Adventure; but we got there and back safely. We were blessed in the fact that in almost every case, as we got in line for a ride, the lines were either nonexistent or moving extremely fast. We got to do all that we wanted to, and returned with a GAZILLION pictures to remember the trip by. We got GREAT seats for FANTASMIC, fairly good seats for the fireworks, and PERFECT seats for the parade. We got to have dinner with my grandparents, and I got to spend the weekend with my sister. Overall, I feel overly blessed that God allowed us to go, to have fun, and to return safely, although utterly exhausted. So, Thank You Lord for a great weekend, and for getting me through the week since!!

No comments: