Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happenings...

So tired am I!!!! It has been a VERY long week, but now it's over, and most of my weekend is gone too!!! I have midterms over the next two weeks, so that should be interesting. I think I'm going to do all right, but it's going to be another long and VERY busy week.
I was all set to go to bed at like 11:30, and then we had this issue. And then my roommates and I spend the next two hours talking: and it was AWESOME!! It was SO good to just have some time for girl talk again!! But now, it's after two in the morning!!! And I haven't started any of my homework that's due Monday!!!

That's pretty much all that's going on with me. And now my question is, what's going on with you? I'm WAY out of the loop up here - and so I'm asking for updates, through emails and comments alike. A call would do too, although I might not answer because I have NO signal and I'm usually either in class, work, or practice. But really, please keep me updated!! I want to know what's going on!!

Love always,

Natasha Rothchild


"For we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved." Hebrews 10:39

No comments: