Sunday, November 02, 2008

So I realize that its been a while since I posted. But just check out what the future holds for me:
My Cultural Identity Paper for Cindy Strong is due tomorrow.
I have a sermon evaluation due on Tuesday and also our first basketball game. Wednesday brings a test on a book that I hate and didn't read all the way and our last soccer game and possibly a make up volleyball game.
I have to preach in class on Thursday and just thinking about it makes me want to puke. On Friday we have another basketball game and a 'movie night' in the dorm which for some reason I’m setting up for.
Next week, I have pretty meaningless homework til Thursday where I have a group presentation due.
Friday where I have a communicating cross culturally midterm (the last one which I didn't do so good on).
What makes this week interesting is that I have a game on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I also have two games on Friday and three games on Saturday. And Friday and Saturday I’m Dan-less – Dan is my announcer, he pretty much makes basketball games what they are for the crowd.
I get Sunday ‘off’ but its back to school on Monday.
Another sermon evaluation is due on Tuesday and my third sermon manuscript is due on Thursday.
I have a test the following Monday and a huge application paper due on Tuesday, then thanksgiving ‘break’.
We come back from thanksgiving break and I have a Proficiency paper due, another sermon eval due on Tuesday, a home basketball game on Wednesday along with my lead project due and my second semester evaluation with Phil due Thursday.
The next week is finals – three on Wednesday and one on Thursday.
Its gonna be a fun rest of the semester don’t ya think?
Yes, I am to be pitied. But don't let me catch you doing it, I hate pity.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow...busy dosen't even begin to describe your life. I love you and am so amazed at all you take on. I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, no wonder I'm tired. That's exhausting just to hear about! Love you! Mom