Thursday, January 11, 2007

It happened again...

Sometimes life sucks. Something happens, something like (let's say) losing a parent. And life just sucks. But you move on and you have support and you have God and you think things are going again. And then you hear the horrible news - someone else has lost a parent. I guy I graduated lost his mother this past week. She had the flu which turned into double pneumonia. Both her kidneys failed and then her heart gave out. The funeral is tomorrow. I've been thinking the past couple days about the last days that I spent with my father, not the last days of his life but the last days that he was really my dad. Sometimes life sucks for you, and sometimes you can't do anything about it. Sometimes life sucks for others, and then you really can't do anything about it. And that makes life suck.

Please be praying for Daniel, his sister Ashley and brother William as well as their father. This is going to be a tough time for them; Daniel lives away from home at school and William is in the Marines, Ashley goes to high school at Biggs. They need all the prayer they can get - please pray.

Sorrowfully - Skippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha,
I'm so sorry. I havent been online much lately, and wish I had read this earlier. I know I couldnt have done anything.....but I wish I could take some of the hurt.

I'm praying